Equilibrium Price Dispersion in a Matching Model with Divisible Money
AbstractThe main purpose of this article is to show that, for any given parameter value, an equilibrium with dispersed prices (two-price equilibrium) exists in Green and Zhou's matching model with divisible money. The welfare effect of price dispersion is also analyzed. Copyright 2004 by the Economics Department Of The University Of Pennsylvania And Osaka University Institute Of Social And Economic Research Association.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 45 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yiting & Matsui, Akihiko, 2009. "A theory of international currency: Competition and discipline," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 407-426, December.
- Polachek, Solomon & Xiang, Jun, 2005. "The Effects of Incomplete Employee Wage Information: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1735, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Youngman Chun Fai Leong & Siu Kei Wong, 2005.
"Housing Price Dispersion: an empirical investigation,"
00012, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Leung & Youngman Leong & Siu Wong, 2006. "Housing Price Dispersion: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 357-385, May.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Youngman Chun Fai Leong & Siu Kei Wong, 2005. "Housing Price Dispersion: An Empirical Investigation," Departmental Working Papers _167, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Kazuya Kamiya & Takashi Shimizu, 2005.
"Real Indeterminacy of Stationary Equilibria in Matching Models with Divisible Money,"
CIRJE-F-390, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kamiya, Kazuya & Shimizu, Takashi, 2006. "Real indeterminacy of stationary equilibria in matching models with divisible money," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 594-617, August.
- Kamiya, Kazuya & Talman, Dolf, 2009. "Matching models with a conservation law: The existence and global structure of the set of stationary equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(5-6), pages 397-413, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.