Measures of Deterministic Prediction Bias in Nonlinear Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 30 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanizaki, Hisashi, 1997. "Nonlinear and nonnormal filters using Monte Carlo methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 417-439, September.
- David McMillan, 2008. "Non-linear cointegration and adjustment: an asymmetric exponential smooth-transition model for US interest rates," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 591-606, November.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Pick, A. & Timmermann, A., 2009.
"Variable Selection and Inference for Multi-period Forecasting Problems,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0901, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M Hashem & Pick, Andreas & Timmermann, Allan G, 2009. "Variable Selection and Inference for Multi-period Forecasting Problems," CEPR Discussion Papers 7139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Andreas Pick & Allan Timmermann, 2009. "Variable Selection and Inference for Multi-period Forecasting Problems," CESifo Working Paper Series 2543, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gajda, Jan B. & Markowski, Aleksander, 1998. "Model Evaluation Using Stochastic Simulations: The Case of the Econometric Model KOSMOS," Working Paper 61, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Pick, Andreas & Timmermann, Allan, 2011.
"Variable selection, estimation and inference for multi-period forecasting problems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 173-187, September.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Andreas Pick & Allan Timmermann, 2010. "Variable Selection, Estimation and Inference for Multi-period Forecasting Problems," DNB Working Papers 250, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Tanizaki, Hisashi & Mariano, Roberto S., 1998. "Nonlinear and non-Gaussian state-space modeling with Monte Carlo simulations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 263-290.
- McMillan, David G., 2009. "The confusing time-series behaviour of real exchange rates: Are asymmetries important?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 692-711, October.
- Dag Kolsrud, 2008. "Stochastic Ceteris Paribus Simulations," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 21-43, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.