AbstractThis paper provides a way to formulate a general equilibrium model with both infinite time horizon and continuous uncertainty by 2.space, and provides a si mple proof of the equiva-lence of equilibria in complete markets, inc omplete markets with sequential trading, and incomplete markets with one-shot trades in single consumer economies. The proof is general in the sense that it does not assume time-homogeneous structure nor smo othness of preferences. The result guarantees that one can avoid comp licated calculations to get rational expectation asset prices in a br oad class of single consumer models. Copyright 1988 by Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 29 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Montrucchio & Fabio Privileggi, 2001.
"On Fragility of Bubbles in Equilibrium Asset Pricing Models of Lucas-Type,"
ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series
05-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Montrucchio, Luigi & Privileggi, Fabio, 2001. "On Fragility of Bubbles in Equilibrium Asset Pricing Models of Lucas-Type," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 158-188, November.
- Montrucchio, Luigi & Privileggi, Fabio, 1999. "On Fragility of Bubbles in Equilibrium Asset Pricing Models of Lucas-Type," POLIS Working Papers 5, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Jan Werner, 2002.
"Implementing Arrow-Debreu equilibria by trading infinitely-lived securities,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 02-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Kevin Huang & Jan Werner, 2004. "Implementing Arrow-Debreu equilibria by trading infinitely-lived securities," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 603-622, October.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Jan Werner, 2000. "Implementing Arrow-Debreu Equilibria by Trading Infinitely-Lived Securities," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1708, Econometric Society.
- K. Huang & Z. Liu, . "Implementing Arrow-Debreu equilibria by trading infinitely lived securities," Working Papers 2000-21, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Jan Werner, 1997. "Valuation bubbles and sequential bubbles," Economics Working Papers 303, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 1997.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.