On Testing for Self-fulfilling Speculative Price Bubbles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 27 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugene N. White & Peter Rappoport, 1994. "The New York Stock Market in the 1920s and 1930s: Did Stock Prices Move Together Too Much?," NBER Working Papers 4627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Refet S. Gürkaynak, 2005.
"Econometric tests of asset price bubbles: taking stock,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2005-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Refet Gurkaynak, 2005. "Econometric Tests of Asset Price Bubbles: Taking Stock," Finance 0504008, EconWPA.
- Taipalus, Katja, 2012. "Detecting asset price bubbles with time-series methods," Scientific Monographs E:47/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Hans Joachim Voth, 2000.
"With a bang, not a whimper: Pricking Germany's "stock market bubble" in 1927 and the slide into depression,"
Economics Working Papers
516, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2002. "With a Bang, Not a Whimper: Pricking Germany's 'Stock Market Bubble' in 1927 and the Slide into Depression," CEPR Discussion Papers 3257, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Junttila, Juha, 2002. "Forecasting the macroeconomy with current financial market information: Europe and the United States," Research Discussion Papers 2/2002, Bank of Finland.
- Rappoport, Peter & White, Eugene N., 1993.
"Was There a Bubble in the 1929 Stock Market?,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(03), pages 549-574, September.
- Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2002. "Why was Stock Market Volatility so High During the Great Depression? Evidence from 10 Countries During the Interwar Period," CEPR Discussion Papers 3254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 1992.
"Monetary Economics: A Review Essay,"
NBER Working Papers
3686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Francisco Bellod Redondo, 2011. "Detección de burbujas inmobiliarias: el caso español," Contribuciones a la Economía, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 2011-05, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.