Structural Models of Dynamic Factor Demands with Nonstatic Expectations: An Empirical Assessment of Alternative Expectations Specifications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 27 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip R. Gerson, 1998. "The Impact of Fiscal Policy Variableson Output Growth," IMF Working Papers 98/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Witteloostuijn, A. van, 1990. "Learning in economic theory: a taxonomy with an application to expectations formation," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373318, Tilburg University.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 1999. "Production Structure And Trends In The U.S. Meat And Poultry Products Industries," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Janiak, Alexandre, 2008.
"Welfare in Models of Trade with Heterogeneous Firms,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3803, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexandre Janiak, 2008. "Welfare in models of trade with heterogeneous firms," Documentos de Trabajo 253, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Lorenzo Carbonari, 2009. "How variable is labor input in the Italian manufacturing: the case of the pharmaceutical industry," CEIS Research Paper 140, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Jun 2009.
- Carbonari, Lorenzo, 2012. "Quasi-fixed inputs in the Italian manufacturing: The case of the pharmaceutical industry," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 25(1), pages 51-69.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Voß, Katrin, 1999. "Do business-related services really lag behind manufacturing industries in the business cycle?," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-34, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.