The Use of Discrete Variables in Superlative Index Number Comparisons
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 24 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey Bernstein & Pierre Mohnen, .
"International R&D Spillovers Between U.S. and Japanese R&D Intensive Sectors,"
Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU)
94-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I. & Mohnen, Pierre, 1998. "International R&D spillovers between U.S. and Japanese R&D intensive sectors," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 315-338, April.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Pierre Mohnen, 1994. "International R&D Spillovers Between U.S. and Japanese R&D Intensive Sectors," NBER Working Papers 4682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gavin Cameron, 1998.
"Catch-Up and Leapfrog between the USA and Japan,"
Economics Series Working Papers
1998-W16, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Igor Pejović, 2014. "A Comparative Analysis of the Price Index in Transition Countries in the Time of Globalisation," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 3(1), pages 101-113.
- Gavin Cameron, 2005.
"The Sun Also Rises: Productivity Convergence Between Japan and the USA,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 387-408, December.
- Gavin Cameron, 2000. "The Sun Also Rises: Productivity Convergence Between Japan and the USA," Economics Series Working Papers 45, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Conrad, Klaus & Wastl, Dieter, 1996. "The Role of Production Organization, Infrastructure, and R&D in the Catching-up Process of Japanese to German Industries," Discussion Papers 541, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.