Profit, Output Supply, and Input Demand Functions for Multiproduct Firms: The Case of Australian Agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 24 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaodong Du & David A. Hennessy & William M. Edwards, 2007.
"Determinants of Iowa Cropland Cash Rental Rates: Testing Ricardian Rent Theory,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
07-wp454, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Du, Xiaodong & Hennessy, David A. & Edwards, William M., 2008. "Determinants of Iowa Cropland Cash Rental Rates: Testing Ricardian Rent Theory," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6355, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nguyen, Duong T.M. & McLaren, Keith Robert & Zhao, Xueyan, 2008. "Multi-Output Broadacre Agricultural Production: Estimating A Cost Function Using Quasi-Micro Farm Level Data From Australia," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6009, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Molua, Ernest L., 2005. "The economics of tropical agroforestry systems: the case of agroforestry farms in Cameroon," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 199-211, February.
- Lawrence, Denis, 1988. "Recent Developments in Applying Duality Theory," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(03), December.
- Adams, Philip D., 1988. "Some Comparisons of Recent Estimates of Agricultural Supply Elasticities for the Australian Economy," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(03), December.
- Kieran McQuinn, 2005. "Dynamic Factor Demands in a Changing Economy - An Irish Application," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 36(2), pages 109-126.
- Kingwell, Ross S., 1994. "Effects of Tactical Responses and Risk Aversion on Farm Wheat Supply," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 62(01), April.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Pitt, Mark M., 1984. "Microeconometric Models of Consumer and Producer Demand with Limited Dependent Variables," Bulletins 7495, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Lawrence, Denis & Zeitsch, John, 1990. "A Disaggregated Model of Agricultural Production Response," 1990 Conference (34th), February 13-15, 1990, Brisbane, Australia 145198, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Agbola, Frank W., 2005. "Optimal intertemporal investment in Australian agriculture: An empirical investigation," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), August.
- Ulimwengu, John M. & Ramadan, Racha, 2009. "How does food price increase affect Ugandan households?: An augmented multimarket approach," IFPRI discussion papers 884, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Templeton, Deborah J. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R. & O'Donnell, Christopher J., 2004. "Measuring the Impact of Staple Strength-Enhancing Technologies on Australian Wool Producer Profits: A Duality-Based Approach," Working Papers 12922, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Blum, Bernardo S., 2008. "Trade, technology, and the rise of the service sector: The effects on US wage inequality," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 441-458, March.
- Buetre, Benjamin L. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 1993. "Estimation of Factor Demand and Substitution in the Australian Pig Industry: A Dual Approach," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(02), August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.