Some New Results on the Dynamics of the Generalized Tobin Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 22 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toichiro Asada, 1995. "Kaldorian dynamics in an open economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 239-269, October.
- Umberto Neri & Beatrice Venturi, 2007. "Stability and bifurcations in IS-LM economic models," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 53-65, March.
- Jha, Sailesh K. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 2002.
"Dynamics in a transactions-based monetary growth model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 611-635, April.
- Sailesh K. Jha & Ping Wang & Chong K.Yip, 2000. "Dynamics in a Transactions-Based Monetary Growth Model," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Peter Flaschel, 1999. "On the dominance of the Keynesian regime in disequilibrium growth theory: A note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 79-89, February.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2002.
"Indeterminacy and Stability in a Modified Romer Model,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp205, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Slobodyan, Sergey, 2007. "Indeterminacy and stability in a modified Romer model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 169-177, March.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Willi Semmler, 2003. "Real-Financial Interaction: Implications of Budget Equations and Capital Accumulation," Working Paper Series 127, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Flaschel, Peter, 2000. "Disequilibrium growth theory with insider-outsider effects," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 337-354, September.
- Flaschel, Peter & Sethi, Rajiv, 1996. "Classical dynamics in a general model of the Keynes-Wicksell type," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 401-428, December.
- Kind, Christoph, 1999. "Remarks on the economic interpretation of Hopf bifurcations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 147-154, February.
- Datta, Soumya, 2013. "Robustness and Stability of Limit Cycles in a Class of Planar Dynamical Systems," MPRA Paper 50814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Reiner Franke & Willi Semmler, 2003. "Output and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: Ways Out of th Jump-Variable Conundrum," Working Paper Series 125, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Luis Alberto Alonso González & Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 1999. "Monetary policy, Taylor´s Rule and Endogenous Fluctuations," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Empresariales 99-19, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin Lansing, 1999.
"Fiscal policy, increasing returns, and endogenous fluctuations,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
99-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 2002. "Fiscal Policy, Increasing Returns, And Endogenous Fluctuations," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(05), pages 633-664, November.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2006. "Gibson's Paradox II," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_448, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Toichiro Asada, 1991. "On a mixed competitive-monopolistic macrodynamic model in a monetary economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 33-53, February.
- Dohtani, Akitaka, 2010. "A growth-cycle model of Solow-Swan type, I," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 428-444, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.