On the Stability of Competitive Equilibrium and the Patterns of Initial Holdings: An Example
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 22 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crockett, Sean & Spear, Stephen & Sunder, Shyam, 2008.
"Learning competitive equilibrium,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 651-671, July.
- Mukherji, Anjan, 2007. "Global stability condition on the plane: A general law of demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 583-592, May.
- Anjan Mukherji, 2003. "Competitive Equilibria: Convergence, Cycles or Chaos," ISER Discussion Paper 0591, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Anjan Mukherji, 2012.
"The second fundamental theorem of positive economics,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 8(2), pages 125-138, 06.
- Mukherji, Anjan, 2012. "The Second Fundamental Theorem of Positive Economics," Working Papers 12/98, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Anderson, Christopher M. & Granat, Sander & Plott, Charles R. & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2000.
"Global Instability in Experimental General Equilibrium: The Scarf Example,"
1086, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Anderson, Christopher M. & Plott, Charles R. & Shimomura, K.-I.Ken-Ichi & Granat, Sander, 2004. "Global instability in experimental general equilibrium: the Scarf example," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 209-249, April.
- Mukherji, Anjan, 2010. "Stability of the Market Economy in the Presence of Diverse Economic Agents," Working Papers 8, JICA Research Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.