Stability of Equilibrium in Dynamic Models of Capital Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 22 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00439241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2009.
"Local indeterminacy under dynamic efficiency in a two-sector overlapping generations economy,"
- Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2011. "Local indeterminacy under dynamic efficiency in a two-sector overlapping generations economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 164-169, March.
- Ghiglino, Christian & Venditti, Alain, 2011. "Wealth distribution and output fluctuations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2478-2509.
- Bosi, Stefano & Nishimura, Kazuo & Venditti, Alain, 2010.
"Multiple equilibria in two-sector monetary economies: An interplay between preferences and the timing for money,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 997-1014, November.
- Stefano Bosi & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2009. "Multiple equilibria in two-sector monetary economies: an interplay between preferences and the timing for money," Working Papers halshs-00432258, HAL.
- Maćkowiak, Piotr, 2009. "Adaptive Rolling Plans Are Good," MPRA Paper 42043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Moll, 2009. "Creditor Rights, Inequality and Development in a Neoclassical Growth Model," 2009 Meeting Papers 1168, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ghiglino, Christian & Venditti, Alain, 2007. "Wealth inequality, preference heterogeneity and macroeconomic volatility in two-sector economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 414-441, July.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2009.
"On efficiency and local uniqueness in two-sector OLG economies,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre & Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2010. "On efficiency and local uniqueness in two-sector OLG economies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 120-144, January.
- Antoine Le Riche & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2012.
"Efficient Endogenous Fluctuations in Two-Sector OLG Model,"
AMSE Working Papers
1242, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Dec 2012.
- Antoine Le Riche & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2012. "Efficient Endogenous Fluctuations in Two-Sector OLG Model," Working Papers halshs-00793704, HAL.
- Truman Bewley, 2010. "An Integration of Equilibrium Theory and Turnpike Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1381, David K. Levine.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.