Financial Constraints and Capital Accumulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 21 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M., 1997.
"Optimal investment and finance in renewable resource harvesting,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 603-630.
- Jorgensen, S. & Kort, P.M., 1997. "Optimal investment and finance in renewable resource harvesting," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73939, Tilburg University.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M. & Dockner, Engelbert J., 2006. "Venture capital financed investments in intellectual capital," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2339-2361, November.
- Appelbaum, Elie & Harris, Richard G, 1978. "Optimal Capital Policy with Bounded Investment Plans," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(1), pages 103-14, February.
- Bolin, Kristian & Jacobson, Lena & Lindgren, Bjorn, 2002. "Employer investments in employee health: Implications for the family as health producer," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 563-583, July.
- Simon Parker, 2000. "Saving to Overcome Borrowing Constraints: Implications for Small Business Entry and Exit," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 223-232, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.