Investment in Human Capital and Social Self Protection under Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 21 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruth Ben-Yashar, 2006. "Information is important to Condorcet jurors," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 305-319, June.
- Karotkin, Drora & Paroush, Jacob, 1995. "Incentive schemes for investment in human capital by members of a team of decision makers," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 41-51, March.
- Karotkin, Drora & Nitzan, Shmuel, 1995. "The effect of expansions and substitutions on group decision-making," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 263-271, December.
- Winston Koh, 2008. "Heterogeneous expertise and collective decision-making," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 457-473, April.
- Pylypchuk, Yuriy, 2009. "Effects of immigration on the health insurance status of natives," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 1028-1037, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.