Costly Innovation and Natural Resources
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 21 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 1992. "A development model of developing economies with capital and knowledge accumulation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 43-63, February.
- Lafforgue, Gilles, 2008. "Stochastic technical change, non-renewable resource and optimal sustainable growth," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 540-554, December.
- Thanh Le & Cuong Le Van, 2014. "Natural Resources, R&D and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2014-112, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- LAFFORGUE Gilles, 2006. "On the Effects of Stochastic Technical Change on Optimal Sustainable Growth Paths with Exhaustible Resource," LERNA Working Papers 06.02.195, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Poul Schou, 2000. "Polluting Non-Renewable Resources and Growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 211-227, June.
- Christian Groth & Poul Schou, 2004. "Capital Taxation, Growth, and Non-renewable Resources," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-16, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- AMIGUES Jean-Pierre & MOREAUX Michel, 2008.
"Dedicated Technical Progress with a Non-renewable Resource : Efficiency and Optimality,"
LERNA Working Papers
08.01.245, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2008. "Dedicated Technical Progress with a Non-renewable Resource: Efficiency and Optimality," IDEI Working Papers 497, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jean-Pierre Amigues & Ngo Van Long & Michel Moreaux, 2006. "Ressources naturelles, impatience et progrès technique," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(2), pages 185-218.
- Groth, Christian & Schou, Poul, 2007. "Growth and non-renewable resources: The different roles of capital and resource taxes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 80-98, January.
- Christian Groth, 2004. "Innovation and growth: What have we learnt from the robustness debate?," Discussion Papers 04-29, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Nov 2004.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.