Distribution and Growth as a Differential Game between Workers and Capitalists
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 19 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darong DAI & Jun YIN, 2013.
"Comparative Studies On Cooperative Stochastic Differential Game And Dynamic Sequential Game Of Economic Maturity,"
Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 25-60, July.
- Dai, Darong, 2012. "Comparative Studies on Cooperative Stochastic Differential Game and Dynamic Sequential Game of Economic Maturity," MPRA Paper 44339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rudholm, Niklas, 2002. "Economic implications of antibiotic resistance in a global economy," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1071-1083, November.
- Krawczyk, Jacek B. & Shimomura, Koji, 2003. "Why countries with the same technology and preferences can have different growth rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1899-1916, August.
- repec:pri:indrel:511 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. Ramamohan Rao, 1992. "Efficiency and equity in dynamic principal-agent problems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 17-41, February.
- Soto Torres, M.D. & Macarro Heredia, M.J., 1997. "Consumo privado, inversión pública e impuestos en una solución no cooperativa," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 8, pages 163-189, Diciembre.
- repec:fth:prinin:131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aronsson, Thomas, 2004. "Social Accounting and the Public Sector," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 644, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.