Default Risk in a General Equilibrium Asset Economy with Incomplete Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 17 (1976)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nizar Allouch & Cuong Le Van & Frank H. Page, Jr., 2004.
"Arbitrage, Equilibrium, and Nonsatiation,"
512, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Allouch, Nizar & Van, Cuong Le & Page Jr. Frank H., 2002. "Arbitrage, Equilibrium And Nonsatiation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 637, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- David Kelsey & Erkan Yalcin, 2004.
"The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Incomplete Preferences,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Kelsey, David & Yalcin, Erkan, 2007. "The arbitrage pricing theorem with incomplete preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 90-105, July.
- Aliprantis, C. D. & D. J. Brown & I. A. Polyrakis & J. Werner, 1996.
"Portfolio Dominance and Optimality in Infinite Security Markets,"
Discussion Paper Serie B
383, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Aliprantis, C. D. & Brown, D. J. & Polyrakis, I. A. & Werner, J., 1998. "Portfolio dominance and optimality in infinite security markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 347-366, October.
- Allouch, Nizar & Le Van, Cuong & Page, Frank Jr., 2002.
"The geometry of arbitrage and the existence of competitive equilibrium,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 373-391, December.
- Allouch, Nizar & Le Van, Cuong & Page, Jr. Frank H., 2001. "The geometry of arbitrage and the existence of competitive equilibrium," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 598, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Erkan Yalcin, 2002. "Existence of Equilibrium in Incomplete Markets with Non-Ordered Preferences," GE, Growth, Math methods 0204002, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.