Rational Expectations and the Estimation of Econometric Models: AnAlternative Procedure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 17 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- von Witzke, Harald & Hausner, Ulrich, 1991. "The Political Economy Of Agricultural And Trade Policies In Open Economies: Implications For International Cooperation In The Gatt," Staff Papers 14141, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Beyer, Andreas & Gaspar, Vítor & Gerberding, Christina & Issing, Otmar, 2009.
"Opting out of the great inflation: German monetary policy after the breakdown of Bretton Woods,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2009,12, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Andreas Beyer & Vitor Gaspar & Christina Gerberding & Otmar Issing, 2008. "Opting Out of the Great Inflation: German Monetary Policy After the Break Down of Bretton Woods," NBER Working Papers 14596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beyer, Andreas & Gaspar, Vítor & Gerberding, Christina & Issing, Otmar, 2009. "Opting out of the Great Inflation: German monetary policy after the break down of Bretton Woods," Working Paper Series 1020, European Central Bank.
- Per Pettersson-Lidbom, 2010. "Dynamic Commitment and the Soft Budget Constraint: An Empirical Test," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 154-79, August.
- Andreas Beyer & Roger E.A. Farmer, 2005. "Measuring the Effects of Real and Monetary Shocks in a Structural New-Keynesian Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 172, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gregor W. Smith, 2007.
"Pooling Forecasts in Linear Rational Expectations Models,"
1129, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Smith, Gregor W., 2009. "Pooling forecasts in linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1858-1866, November.
- Gerberding, Christina, 2001. "The information content of survey data on expected price developments for monetary policy," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2001,09, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 1988. "Two-Step, Instrumental Variable and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Multivariate Rational Expectations Models," UCLA Economics Working Papers 493, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael P. Keane, 2011.
"Labor Supply and Taxes: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 961-1075, December.
- Beyer, Andreas & Gaspar, Vítor & Gerberding, Christina & Issing, Otmar, 2008. "Opting out of the great inflation: German monetary policy after the break down of Bretton Woods," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/01, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Borghans, Lex & De Grip, Andries & Heijke, Hans, 1996. "Labor market information and the choice of vocational specialization," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 59-74, February.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Hugo H. Ramos, 1998. "Supply response and demand for basic grains in El Salvador," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(6), pages 475-481.
- Daniel Himarios, 1986. "Administered interest rates and the demand for money in Greece under rational expectations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 173-188, March.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Hathie, Ibrahima, 1998. "Structural Adjustment Programs And Peanut Market Performance In Senegal," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20841, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Riccardo Fiorentini, 1991. "Ex ante purchasing power parity: An empirical note," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 343-355, June.
- Clark, Kim B & Summers, Lawrence H, 1982.
"Labour Force Participation: Timing and Persistence,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 825-44, Special I.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.