Sharing the Gains from Regional Cooperation: A Game Theoretic Application to Planning Investment in Electric Power
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 15 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krus, Lech & Bronisz, Piotr, 2000. "Cooperative game solution concepts to a cost allocation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 258-271, April.
- David Csercsik & Laszlo A. Koczy, 2011.
"Externalities in the games over electrical power transmission networks,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1125, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- László Á. Kóczy & Dávid Csercsik, 2011. "Externalities in the games over electrical power transmission networks," Working Paper Series 1103, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Massol, Olivier & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane, 2010. "Cooperation among liquefied natural gas suppliers: Is rationalization the sole objective?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 933-947, July.
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John T, 1980. "The Economic Theory of Clubs: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1481-1521, December.
- Mathieu Désolé & Stefano Farolfi & Patrick Rio, 2012. "How does context influence players’ behaviour ? Experimental assessment in a 3-player coordination problem," Working Papers 12-36, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2012.
- David Csercsik, 2013. "Competition and cooperation in a PFF game theoretic model of electrical energy trade," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1310, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.