On the Existence of Steady State Measures for One Sector Growth Models with Uncertain Technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 13 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Yuzhe, 2007.
"Stochastic optimal growth with a non-compact state space,"
23107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Yuzhe, 2007. "Stochastic optimal growth with a non-compact state space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 115-129, February.
- Yuzhe Zhang, 2005. "Stochastic optimal growth with a non-compact state space," Working Papers 639, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Stachurski, John, 2002.
"Stochastic Optimal Growth with Unbounded Shock,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 40-65, September.
- Mitra, Tapan & Montrucchio, Luigi & Privileggi, Fabio, 2001.
"The Nature of the Steady State in Models of Optimal Growth Under Uncertainty,"
01-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Tapan Mitra & Luigi Montrucchio & Fabio Privileggi, 2003. "The nature of the steady state in models of optimal growth under uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 39-71, December.
- John Stachurski, 2004. "Asymptotic Statistical Properties Of The Neoclassical Optimal Growth Model," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 898, The University of Melbourne.
- Stachurski, J., 2001. "Log-Linearization of Perturbed Dynamical Systems, With Applications to Optimal Growth," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 788, The University of Melbourne.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2007.
"Optimal Growth and Uncertainty: Learning,"
Cahiers de recherche
07-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Feb 2008.
- Eric Fesselmeyer & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2013.
"Investment in a Growth Model of Non-Excludable Aggregate Capital,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Eric Fesselmeyer & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2013. "Investment in a Growth Model of Non-Excludable Aggregate Capital," Cahiers de recherche 13-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, . "Sample-Path Stability of Non-Stationary Dynamic Economic Systems," IEW - Working Papers 046, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Stachurski, J., 2001.
"Stochastic Growth: Asymptotic Distributions,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
787, The University of Melbourne.
- Graeme Wells & Thanasis Stengos, 2010.
"Estimates of Technology and Convergence: Simulation Results,"
Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 13(2-1), pages 97-108, Winter-Su.
- Graeme Wells & Thanasis Stengos, 2006. "Estimates Of Technology And Convergence: Simulation Results," CAMA Working Papers 2006-07, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dai, Darong, 2012. "A Robust Turnpike Deduced by Economic Maturity," MPRA Paper 48818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agbo, Maxime, 2014. "Strategic exploitation with learning and heterogeneous beliefs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 126-140.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé & Björn Schmalfuss, .
"Random Fixed Points in a Stochastic Solow Growth Model,"
IEW - Working Papers
065, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner & Schmalfu[ss], Bjorn, 2001. "Random fixed points in a stochastic Solow growth model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 19-30, September.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, . "Is There a Golden Rule for the Stochastic Solow Growth Model ?," IEW - Working Papers 033, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, . "Random Dynamical Systems in Economics," IEW - Working Papers 067, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.