Concentration Ratios and the Degree of Monopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 11 (1970)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kv, Bhanu Murthy & Deb, Ashis Taru, 2008. "Operationalizing and Measuring Competition: Determinants of Competition in Private Banking Industry in India," MPRA Paper 7463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander M. Goulielmos & Giannis Sitzimis, 2012. "Measuring Market Concentration in the Aegean Ferry System," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 62(1-2), pages 7-27, January -.
- Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Srikanth Kadiyala & Priscillia Hunt & Alessandro Malchiodi, 2012. "An Alternative Framework for Empirically Measuring the Size of Counterfeit Markets," NBER Working Papers 18171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Vany, Arthur & Kim, Cassey Lee Hong, 2003. "Stochastic Market Structure: Concentration Measures and Motion Picture Antitrust," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30701, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Kenneth G. Elzinga & David E. Mills, 2011. "The Lerner Index of Monopoly Power: Origins and Uses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 558-64, May.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:36:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz Bernat & Piotr Bartkowiak, 2013. "Monopolization versus sustainable growth – the case of postal services market in Poland," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 714-728, November.
- Rotheli, Tobias F., 2008. "Estimation of evolutionary models as a tool for research in industrial organization," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 138-148, February.
- Nicola Giocoli, 2012. "Who Invented the Lerner Index? Luigi Amoroso, the Dominant Firm Model, and the Measurement of Market Power," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 181-191, November.
- Paul Latreille & James Mackley, 2011. "Using Excel to Illustrate Hannah and Kay's Concentration Axioms," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 10(1), pages 117-127.
- Dennis Mueller & Burkhard Raunig, 1998.
"Heterogeneities within industries and structure-performance models,"
36, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Dennis Mueller & Burkhard Raunig, 1999. "Heterogeneities within Industries and Structure-Performance Models," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 303-320, December.
- James Alleman & Gary Madden & Scott Savage, 2003. "Dominant carrier market power in US international telephone markets," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 665-673.
- Kv, Bhanu Murthy & Deb, Ashis Taru, 2008. "Theoretical Framework Of Competition As Applied To Banking Industry," MPRA Paper 7465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Al-Muharrami, Saeed & Matthews, Kent & Khabari, Yusuf, 2006.
"Market Structure and Competitive Conditions in the Arab GCC Banking System,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2006/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Al-Muharrami, Saeed & Matthews, Kent & Khabari, Yusuf, 2006. "Market structure and competitive conditions in the Arab GCC banking system," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 3487-3501, December.
- J.A. Bikker & K. Haaf, 2000. "Measures of competition and concentration in the banking industry: a review of the literature," Research Series Supervision (discontinued) 27, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.