Factor Price Equalization and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (1969)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naoko Shinkai, 2000. "Â¿Explica el teorema Stopler-Samuelson el desplazamiento de los salarios? El vÃnculo entre el comercio internacional y los salarios en paÃses latinoamericanos," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4238, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Echenique, Federico & Manelli, Alejandro M., 2003.
"Comparative Statics, English Auctions, and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem,"
Working Papers, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences
1178, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Federico Echenique & Alejandro Manelli, 2003. "Comparative Statics, English Auctions and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers), Department of Economics - dECON 0503, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Federico Echenique & Alejandro Manelli, 2003. "Comparative Statics, English Auctions, and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem," GE, Growth, Math methods, EconWPA 0309005, EconWPA.
- Lloyd, P. J. & Schweinberger, A. G., 1997. "Conflict generating product price changes: The imputed output approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1569-1587, August.
- Dubra, Juan & Echenique, Federico & Manelli, Alejandro, 2007.
"English auctions and the Stolper-Samuelson theorem,"
8218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dubra, Juan & Echenique, Federico & Manelli, Alejandro M., 2009. "English auctions and the Stolper-Samuelson theorem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 825-849, March.
- Ben Zissimos, 2014. "A Theory of Trade Policy Under Dictatorship and Democratization," Discussion Papers, Exeter University, Department of Economics 1403, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- JoÃ«l Hellier, 2012. "North-South Globalization and Inequality," Working Papers 273, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Naoko Shinkai, 2000. "Does the Stopler-Samuelson Theorem Explain the Movement in Wages? The Linkage Between Trade and Wages in Latin American Countries," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4237, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eugene Beaulieu & Vivek Dehejia & Hazrat-Omar Zakhilwal, 2004. "International Trade, Labour Turnover, and the Wage Premium: Testing the Bhagwati-Dehejia Hypothesis for Canada," CESifo Working Paper Series 1149, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pasquale Sgro, 1980. "Price distortions, joint production and some international trade theorems," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, Springer, vol. 116(4), pages 657-668, December.
- Leslie Young & James A. Bennett, 1999. "International Stock Market Equilibrium with Heterogenous Tastes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 639-648, June.
- JoÃ«l Hellier, 2012. "The North-South HOS Model, inequality and globalization," Working Papers 244, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Giorgio Giorgi & Cesare Zuccotti, 2014. "Some Extensions of the class of K-matrices: A Survey and Some Economic Applications," DEM Working Papers Series 075, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.