Pure Competition, Coalitional Power, and Fair Division
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (1969)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Shubik, 1972. "A Theory of Money and Financial Institutions. Part VII. Money, Trust and Equilibrium Points in Games in Extensive Form," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 331, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Julia Belau, 2013. "Effi cient Formulas and Computational Efficiency for Glove Games," Ruhr Economic Papers 0456, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Adegbesan, Tunji, 2007. "Strategic factor markets: Bargaining, scarcity, and resource complementarity," IESE Research Papers D/666, IESE Business School.
- Einy, Ezra & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2001. "Private Value Allocations in Large Economies with Differential Information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 287-311, February.
- Andreas Tutic & Stefan Pfau & André Casajus, 2011. "Experiments on bilateral bargaining in markets," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 529-546, April.
- HervÈ CrËs & HervÈ Moulin, 2003.
"Commons with increasing marginal costs: random priority versus average cost,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(3), pages 1097-1115, 08.
- Moulin, Herve & Cres, Herve, 2000. "Commons with Increasing Marginal Costs: Random Priority versus Average Cost," Working Papers 2000-04, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Liggett & Steven Lippman & Richard Rumelt, 2009. "The asymptotic shapley value for a simple market game," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 333-338, August.
- Julia Belau, 2011.
"Outside Options in Probabilistic Coalition Situations,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0236, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Julia Belau, 2011. "Outside Options In Probabilistic Coalition Situations," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(04), pages 417-442.
- Martin Shubik, 1984. "The Cooperative Form, the Value and the Allocation of Joint Costs and Benefits," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 706, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Maike Hoffmann & Peter Sudhölter, 2007. "The Shapley value of exact assignment games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 557-568, April.
- Calvo, Emilio, 2006.
"Random Marginal and Random Removal values,"
142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amoz Kats & Yair Tauman, 1982. "Cores and Values of Monopolistic Market Games: Asymptotic Results," Discussion Papers 523, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Thomas M. Liggett & Steven A. Lippman & Richard P. Rumelt, 2006. "The Asympotic Shapley Value for a Simple Market Game," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001011, David K. Levine.
- Amoz Kats & Yair Tauman, 1983. "Production Economies With Patents: A Game Theoretic Approach," Discussion Papers 564, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Lloyd S. Shapley & Jorge R. Palamara, 2000. "Control Games and Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 795, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Casajus, André, 2009. "Outside options, component efficiency, and stability," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 49-61, January.
- Vihang Patel, 2005. "Coalition Strategies and Reduction of GHG Emissions," Game Theory and Information 0501002, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.