Abordarea Keynesistă a Ciclului de Afaceri si Crizelor Economice si Critici ale acesteia
AbstractThe main purpose of this article is to present briefly the Keynesian explanation of business cycle, economic fluctuation and crises, and also the solutions proposed from Keynesian perspective to the economic problems that characterize the bust phases of the business cycles (unemployment, recessions). In the fourdh section of the article some criticisms of the Keynesian theoretical approach of the economic crises are considered and summarized.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institutul de Economie Mondiala in its journal Revista de Economie Mondiala.
Volume (Year): 1 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
Phone: 004 021 4105596
Fax: 004 021 4105020
Web page: http://www.iem.ro/
More information through EDIRC
economic crises; Keynes; liquidity preference; unemployment; under-consumption; fiscal and monetary policy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.