Economia Mondiala in Pragul Iesirii din Recesiune
AbstractIn 2009, the world economy crossed the strongest postwar economic crisis, affecting all the economic and social areas. The process of recovery after the global recession started at the end of 2009, but the level of investment and production will be slow in 2010. In 2009, the international trade and FDI flows showed significant decreases as a result of the global financial and economic crisis. Serious consequences of the current economic crisis occurred and affected the employment situation in most countries of the world.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institutul de Economie Mondiala in its journal Revista de Economie Mondiala.
Volume (Year): 1 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
Phone: 004 021 4105596
Fax: 004 021 4105020
Web page: http://www.iem.ro/
More information through EDIRC
trade protectionism; global demand; economic stimulus programs; disinflation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- J29 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Other
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O16 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.