Un modelo aditivo semiparamétrico para estimación de capturas: el caso de las pesquerías de Terranova
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Fundación SEPI in its journal Investigaciones Economicas.
Volume (Year): 20 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Investigaciones Economicas Fundación SEPI Quintana, 2 (planta 3) 28008 Madrid Spain
Web page: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F.J. Steel, 1997.
"Statistical Modeling of Fishing Activities in the North Atlantic,"
- Carmen Fernández & Eduardo Ley & Mack F. J. Steel, . "Statistical modeling of fishing activities in the North Atlantic," Working Papers 97-25, FEDEA.
- Fernández, C. & Ley, E. & Steel, M.F.J., 1997. "Statistical Modelling of Fishing Activities in the North Atlantic," Discussion Paper 1997-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carmen Fernandez & E. Ley & M. F. J. Steel, 2004.
"Bayesian modelling of catch in a Northwest Atlantic Fishery,"
ESE Discussion Papers
67, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Carmen Fernández & Eduardo Ley & Mark F. J. Steel, 2002. "Bayesian modelling of catch in a north-west Atlantic fishery," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 51(3), pages 257-280.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark Steel, 2001. "Bayesian Modelling of Catch in a Northwest Atlantic Fishery," Econometrics 0110003, EconWPA, revised 18 Nov 2001.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.