Un modelo aditivo semiparamétrico para estimación de capturas: el caso de las pesquerías de Terranova
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Fundación SEPI in its journal Investigaciones Economicas.
Volume (Year): 20 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Investigaciones Economicas Fundación SEPI Quintana, 2 (planta 3) 28008 Madrid Spain
Web page: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Fernández & Eduardo Ley & Mack F. J. Steel, . "Statistical modeling of fishing activities in the North Atlantic," Working Papers 97-25, FEDEA.
- Carmen Fernández & Eduardo Ley & Mark F. J. Steel, 2002.
"Bayesian modelling of catch in a north-west Atlantic fishery,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 51(3), pages 257-280.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark Steel, 2001. "Bayesian Modelling of Catch in a Northwest Atlantic Fishery," Econometrics 0110003, EconWPA, revised 18 Nov 2001.
- Carmen Fernandez & E. Ley & M. F. J. Steel, 2004. "Bayesian modelling of catch in a Northwest Atlantic Fishery," ESE Discussion Papers 67, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Fernández, C. & Ley, E. & Steel, M.F.J., 1997.
"Statistical Modelling of Fishing Activities in the North Atlantic,"
1997-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F.J. Steel, 1997. "Statistical Modeling of Fishing Activities in the North Atlantic," Econometrics 9712001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.