Un modelo del mercado de trabajo y la restricción de oferta en la economía española
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Fundación SEPI in its journal Investigaciones Economicas.
Volume (Year): 17 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Investigaciones Economicas Fundación SEPI Quintana, 2 (planta 3) 28008 Madrid Spain
Web page: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pagan, Adrian, 1984. "Econometric Issues in the Analysis of Regressions with Generated Regressors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 221-47, February.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen, 1986. "Unemployment in Britain," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210(S)), pages S121-69, Supplemen.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986.
"Hysteresis in Unemployment,"
NBER Working Papers
2035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Manning, 1992.
"Wage Bargaining and the Phillips Curve: The Identification and Specification of Aggregate Wage Equations,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0062, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Manning, Alan, 1993. "Wage Bargaining and the Phillips Curve: The Identification and Specification of Aggregate Wage Equations," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 98-118, January.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1992. "The macroeconomic impact of flexible labor contracts, with an application to Spain," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1013-1047, June.
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1991. "Real Wages and Unemployment in Australia," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(229), pages 35-55, February.
- Revenga, Ana, 1995. "Employment and wage effects of trade liberalization : the case of Mexican manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1524, The World Bank.
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan F. Jimeno, 2003.
"Spanish Unemployment: The End of the Wild Ride?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
940, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala & Dennis J.Snower, 2002.
"Long-run Inflation-Unemployment Dynamics: The Spanish Phillips Curve and Economic Policy,"
wpdea0211, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector & Snower, Dennis J., 2008. "Long-run inflation-unemployment dynamics: The Spanish Phillips curve and economic policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 279-300.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala & Dennis Snower, 2007. "Long-Run Inflation-Unemployment Dynamics: The Spanish Phillips Curve and Economic Policy," Kiel Working Papers 1326, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector & Snower, Dennis J., 2003. "Long-Run Inflation-Unemployment Dynamics: The Spanish Phillips Curve and Economic Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala & Dennis J. Snower, 2002. "Long-Run Inflation-Unemployment Dynamics: The Spanish Phillips Curve and Economic Policy," Working Papers 477, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector & Snower, Dennis J., 2002. "Long-Run Inflation-Unemployment Dynamics: The Spanish Phillips Curve and Economic Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 645, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- José Francisco Bellod Redondo, 2007. "La Curva De Phillips Y La Crítica De Friedman," Contribuciones a la Economía, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 2007-12, December.
- Ángel Estrada & Ignacio Hernando & J. David López-Salido, 2000. "Measuring the NAIRU in the Spanish Economy," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0009, Banco de Espa�a.
- Bellod Redondo, José Francisco, 1999. "Prueba de causalidad y determinación de la NAIRU," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(264), pages 663-692, octubre-d.
- Dionisio Ramirez & Gabriel Rodríguez, 2013.
"Do Labor Reforms in Spain have an Effect on the Equilibrium Unemployment Rate?,"
Documentos de Trabajo
2013-367, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Dionisio Ramirez & Gabriel Rodr¨ªguez, 2014. "Do Labor Reforms in Spain Have an Effect on the Equilibrium Unemployment Rate?," International Journal of Social Science Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 105-120, January.
- José Francisco Bellod Redondo, 2011. "La función de producción de Cobb-Douglas y la economía española," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 12, pages 9-38.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.