The Complete Issue
AbstractThis issue of the Journal is devoted to physical integration in Latin America. The Editorial Committee set about designing the contents with a call for papers, which suggested topics and questions that focused on the subject while covering a broad spectrum. Regional physical integration is supported by a wide range of instruments, such as infrastructure works to reduce transportation costs and enhance connectivity, and financial structuring of technically, highly complex large scale capital investments. But no less relevant are government cooperation mechanisms that provide the necessary coordination for trade facilitation policies and measures, or the local impacts associated with enterprises, especially those located in border areas. Accordingly the first section of the Journal brings together the selection of works made by the Editorial Committee.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL in its journal Integración y Comercio / Integration and Trade.
Volume (Year): 34 (2012)
Issue (Month): 16 ()
ASIMMETRIES; INTERNATIONAL TRADE; COMPETITIVITY; ANDEAN COMMUNITY; SOUTH AMERICAN CONSEIL ON INFRASTRUCTURE AND PLANNING; CONVERGENCE; REGIONAL COOPERATION; COORDINATION OF MACROECONOMIC POLICIES; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT; EXPORTS; FONDO FINANCIERO PARA EL DESARROLLO DE LA CUENCA DEL PLATA; FONDO PARA LA CONVERGENCIA ESTRUCTURAL DEL MERCOSUR; ECONOMIC INDICATORS INFRASTRUCTURE; TRANSPORT INFRAESTRUCTURE; INITIATIVE FOR THE INTEGRATION OF REGIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE IN SOUTH AMERICA; FINANCIAL INTEGRATION; INTEGRACION FISICA; BORDER INTEGRATION; REGIONAL INTEGRATION; INVERSION PRIVADA; INVESTMENTS; COMMON MARKET OF THE SOUHT; BORDER CROSSING; INTEGRACION POLICIES; PROYECTO MESOAMERICA; PROYECTOS DE INFRAESTRUCTURA; PROYECTS OF INTEGRATION; REGIONALISM; ARTICLE REVIEWS; COMPLETE ISSUE; POSTAL SERVICES; CARGO; INTERNACIONAL TRANSPORT; ROAD TRANSPORT; LAND TRANSPORT; TRANSPORTES; UNION DE NACIONES SURAMERICANASCAN; COSIPLAN; FONPLATA; FOCEM; IIRSA; MERCOSUR; UNASUR;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- Y30 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Book Reviews - - - Book Reviews
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luis Daniel Martinez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.