Interview : Rosario Santa Gadea (CEPEI y Universidad del Pacífico)
AbstractDoctor in International Economics, University of Paris X. A fellow for the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs (WCFIA), Harvard University. Bs in Economics, Universidad del Pacífico (Peru). Currently the Executive Secretary for the Peruvian Center for International Studies (CEPEI) and Researcher for the Research Center, Universidad del Pacífico (CIUP) in Lima. Formerly, a Coordinator for the Institute for European Latin American Relations (IRELA), Madrid; an Andean Community official, and a consultant for the IDB and other international organizations. She has also been Peru’s National Coordinator for the Initiative for the Integration of Regional Infrastructure in South America (IIRSA), and an Advisor and Consultant for the Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Defense and Economy of Peru and the Presidency of the Council of Ministers.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL in its journal Integration and Trade / Integración y Comercio.
Volume (Year): 35 (2012)
Issue (Month): 16 ()
INICIATIVA PARA LA INTEGRACION DE LA INFRAESTRUCTURA REGIONAL SURAMERICANA; INTEGRACION FISICA; ARCO DEL PACIFICO; INVERSION EXTRANJERA DIRECTA; COMERCIO INTERNACIONAL; COMMODITIES; ACUERDOS DE LIBRE COMERCIO; COMERCIO EXTERIOR; DESARROLLO ECONOMICO; COMPETITIVIDAD; INFRAESTRUCTURA; PROYECTOS DE INFRAESTRUCTURA; RECURSOS NATURALES; INDUSTRIA MINERA; INFLACION; DESARROLLO SOSTENIBLE; PRODUCTO BRUTO INTERNO; PRECIOS; IIRSA; IED; TLC; PBI;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Monica Bazan).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.