Interview : André Meloni Nassar (ICONE)
AbstractHe holds a B. Sc. in Agronomy from the Luiz de Queiroz School of Agriculture, and an M.Sc. and Ph.D. from the School of Economics and Business, University of São Paulo. Since 2007, he has been Director General at the Institute for International Trade Negotiations (ICONE), where he was General Manager from 2003 to 2007. At ICONE, he has coordinated about 30 studies carried out for several national and international organizations. He is an expert in trade policy, international agricultural trade, supply and demand projections of agricultural products, and design of quantitative models and tools to assess the economic, social and environmental impact of agricultural production.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL in its journal Integration and Trade / Integración y Comercio.
Volume (Year): 35 (2012)
Issue (Month): 16 ()
INVERSION EXTRANJERA DIRECTA; EMPRESAS TRANSNACIONALES; INNOVACIONES TECNOLOGICAS; MEDIO AMBIENTE; SEGURIDAD ALIMENTARIA; PRODUCTOS AGROPECUARIOS; AZUCAR; CARNES; OLEAGINOSAS; DESARROLLO INDUSTRIAL; DESARROLLO SOSTENIBLE; IED;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- O13 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O25 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Monica Bazan).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.