Effect of Appropriate Marketing Mix Strategies on Iranian Protein Products Export Performance
AbstractThe purpose of the present paper is to examine effect of effect of appropriate marketing mix strategies on Iranian protein products export performance. 4P (Price, Product, Place, Promotion) were selected as marketing strategies. The data used to test the hypotheses were collected through an online standard questionnaire. The respondents were asked to rate on the scale between strongly agree and strongly Disagree. Reliability of questionnaire was measured using Cronbach Coefficient Alpha. The results show that export performance was affecting all factors except of promotion. Generally, the findings indicate that export development of Iranian protein products is affected by the use of appropriate marketing strategy. Thus, exporters can improve their performance with select appropriate marketing strategy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences in its journal International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences.
Volume (Year): 3 (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal
Strategy international marketing; export; marketing mix;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Theodosiou, Marios & Leonidou, Leonidas C., 2003. "Standardization versus adaptation of international marketing strategy: an integrative assessment of the empirical research," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 141-171, April.
- Lages, Carmen & Lages, Cristiana Raquel & Lages, Luis Filipe, 2005.
"The RELQUAL scale: a measure of relationship quality in export market ventures,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1040-1048, August.
- Lages, Carmen & Lages, Cristiana Raquel & Lages, Luis Filipe, 2004. "The relqual scale: a measure of relationship quality in export market ventures," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp447, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Dr. Heryanto, 2012. "Effect Of Marketing Strategy On Customer Loyalty Bajapuik Savings At Pt. Bpr Berok Gunung Pangilun Padang," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 6(3), pages 32-57, February.
- Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & Plangger, Kirk & Shapiro, Daniel, 2012. "Marketing meets Web 2.0, social media, and creative consumers: Implications for international marketing strategy," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 261-271.
- Lages, Luis Filipe & Lages, Cristiana Raquel, 2003. "The MIXADAPT Scale: A Measure of Marketing Mix Adaptation to the Foreign Market," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp429, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.