General Implementation Stages of the ABC Method in the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
AbstractThis article highlights the analysis and implementation stages of the ABC method in small and medium sized enterprises in Romania. It presents the historical development of the ABC method and its implementation issues identified in the economic entities. It stresses the importance of the ABC method to obtain relevant information to management decision-making entities. Emphasis is placed on the analysis type implementation issues: financial, behavioral, technical, informational, managerial, also performance and ownership. Also are proposed and shown the specific implementation stages of the ABC method adapted to small and medium-sized enterprises in Romania. To facilitate understanding of the ABC method implementation in small and medium-sized enterprises in Romania, have been submitted questions whose answers are accompanied by actions designed to enlighten all those involved in the implementation process. The article ends with the results of implementing the ABC method by internationally renowned experts and the author's conclusions about the stages of implementation of the ABC method in small and medium-sized enterprises in Romania. Author's vision is intertwined with visions of managerial accounting specialists offering a wide scope and successful implementation of the ABC method in small and medium-sized enterprises in Romania.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences in its journal International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences.
Volume (Year): 1 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal
Activity-Based Costing; implementation; SME; principles; management accounting;
Other versions of this item:
- Căpuşneanu, Sorinel/I & Topor, Dan & Rof, Letiţia Maria, 2011. "General implementation stages of the ABC method in the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," MPRA Paper 36218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gary COKINS & Sorinel CĂPUŞNEANU, 2010. "Cost Drivers. Evolution and Benefits," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 8(9(549)), pages 7-16, August.
- Constantin Anghelache & Sorinel Cãpusneanu & Cristian-Marian Barbu, 2009. "Analysis over Critical Issues of Implementation or Non-implementation of the ABC Method in Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 12(12(541)), pages 57-62, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.