Sraffa on von Bortkiewicz: Reconstructing the Classical Theory of Value and Distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Duke University Press in its journal History of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 38 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (Spring)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Duke University Press 905 W. Main Street, Suite 18B Durham, NC 27701
Phone: (919) 660-1800
Fax: (919) 684-8974
Web page: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614
Ladislaus von Bortkiewicz; theory of value; distribution; Piero Sraffa;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurz, Heinz D., 2010. "The Contributions of Two Eminent Japanese Scholars on the Development of Economic Theories: Michio Morishima and Takashi Negishi," MPRA Paper 20430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierangelo Garegnani, 2005. "On a turning point in Sraffa's theoretical and interpretative position in the late 1920s," European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 453-492.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2005. "Representing the production and circulation of commodities in material terms: On Sraffa's objectivism," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 413-441.
- Kurz, Heinz D. & Salvadori, Neri, 2010.
"In Favor of Rigor and Relevance. A Reply to Mark Blaug,"
20530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinz D. Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2011. "In Favor of Rigor and Relevance: A Reply to Mark Blaug," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 607-616, Fall.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "Heterodox surplus approach: production, prices, and value theory," MPRA Paper 31824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.