AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Duke University Press in its journal History of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 28 (1996)
Issue (Month): 5 (Supplement)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Duke University Press 905 W. Main Street, Suite 18B Durham, NC 27701
Phone: (919) 660-1800
Fax: (919) 684-8974
Web page: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clarke, Alan & Raffay, Agnes & Wiltshier, Peter, 2009. "Loosing it: Knowledge Management in Tourism Development Projects," MPRA Paper 25438, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Aug 2009.
- Hugo Dobson, 2011. "The G20: Engine of Asian Regionalism?," GIGA Working Paper Series 179, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Preyra, Colin & Pink, George, 2006. "Scale and scope efficiencies through hospital consolidations," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1049-1068, November.
- Suzuki, Tomo, 2003. "The epistemology of macroeconomic reality: The Keynesian Revolution from an accounting point of view," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 471-517, July.
- Paul Isely & Matthew Roelofs, 1998. "Local measured service revisited: A Southern Wisconsin test case," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(2), pages 206-213, June.
- Jeanne-Marie Trégan, 2004. "Facteurs déterminants des modes de relations entre donneur d'ordres et sous-traitant dans l'habillement marseillais," Post-Print halshs-00086007, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.