IS-LM: An Inquest
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Duke University Press in its journal History of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 27 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (Spring)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Duke University Press 905 W. Main Street, Suite 18B Durham, NC 27701
Phone: (919) 660-1800
Fax: (919) 684-8974
Web page: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614
IS-LM; investment-saving/liquidity preference-money supply;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoya Mladenova, 2006. "20th Century and Evolution of the Economic Theory (Neoclassical School: Development of Macroeconomics. Non-orthodox Economic Schools)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 3-22.
- Zoya Mladenova, 2006. "The Evolution of Economic Theory during the Twentieth Century," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 49-71.
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 2003.
"IS-LM and Monetarism,"
NBER Working Papers
9713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Palley, Thomas, 2012. "The economics of the Phillips curve: Formation of inflation expectations versus incorporation of inflation expectations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 221-230.
- Goulven Rubin, 2010.
"Don Patinkin's Ph.D. dissertation as the prehistory of disequilibrium theories,"
- Goulven Rubin, 2012. "Don Patinkin's PhD Dissertation as the Prehistory of Disequilibrium Theories," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 235-276, Summer.
- Ingo Barens & Volker Caspari, 1999. "Old views and new perspectives: on reading Hick's 'Mr. Keynes and the Classics'," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 216-241.
- Rancan, Antonella, 2012. "Modigliani's 1944 Wage Rigidity Assumption and the Construction of the Neoclassical Synthesis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp12069, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Max Gillman, 2002. "Keynes's Treatise : aggregate price theory for modern analysis?," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 430-451.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.