The Election of Lincoln in 1860
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute of SocioEconomics in its journal Homo Oeconomicus.
Volume (Year): 17 (2001)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Von-Melle-Park 5, 20146 Hamburg
Phone: 49 40 42838-4457
Fax: 49 40 42838-6329
Web page: http://www.uni-hamburg.de/fachbereiche-einrichtungen/fb03/ise/index.html
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manfred Holler & Peter Skott, 2004.
"Election campaigns, agenda setting and electoral outcomes,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2004-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Manfred Holler & Peter Skott, 2005. "Election campaigns, agenda setting and electoral outcomes," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 215-228, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Braham) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Matthew Braham to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.