4. Market Games with Asymmetric Information : Verification and the Publicly Predictable Information Core
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Hitotsubashi University in its journal Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1993)
Issue (Month): Special Issue (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. Forges & E. Minelli, 1999.
"A note on the incentive compatible core,"
THEMA Working Papers
99-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Okada, Akira, 2009.
"Non-cooperative Bargaining and the Incomplete Information Core,"
2009-16, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Okada, Akira, 2012. "Non-cooperative bargaining and the incomplete informational core," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 1165-1190.
- Okada, Akira, 2009. "Non-cooperative Bargaining and the Incomplete Information Core," Discussion Papers 2009-03, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lee, Darin, 1998. "A note on the individualistic foundations of the core in economies with asymmetric information," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 203-208, November.
- FORGES, Françoise & MINELLI, Enrico & VOHRA, Rajiv, 2001.
"Incentives and the core of an exchange economy: a survey,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2001043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Forges, Francoise & Minelli, Enrico & Vohra, Rajiv, 2002. "Incentives and the core of an exchange economy: a survey," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 1-41, September.
- Francoise Forges & Enrico Minelli & Rajiv Vohra, 2000. "Incentives and the Core of an Exchange Economy: A Survey," Working Papers 2000-22, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Vohra, Rajiv, 1999.
"Incomplete Information, Incentive Compatibility, and the Core,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 123-147, May.
- Rajiv Vohra, 1997. "Incomplete Information, Incentive Compatibility and the Core," Working Papers 97-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koji Sakaguchi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.