The Effects of Yen Depreciation Policy in Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Hitotsubashi University in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 54 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu Hsing, 2004. "Estimating the Bank of Japan's monetary policy reaction function," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 57(229), pages 169-183.
- Yu Hsing, 2004. "Estimating the Bank of Japan's monetary policy reaction function," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 57(229), pages 169-183.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2007. "Empirical analysis of the exchange rate channel in Japan," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 887-904, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.