Why Economics is not an Evolutionary Science
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1898)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yalcintas, Altug, 2012.
"İktisat doga bilimlerinin Mekke’si mi oluyor?: Toplumsal ve doga bilimleri iliskisi uzerine bir atıf analizi
[Is economics becoming the Mecca of Biology?: A citation analysis of the relationshi," MPRA Paper 43493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Foster & J. Stan Metcalfe, 2011.
"Economic Emergence: an Evolutionary Economic Perspective,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2011-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Foster, John & Metcalfe, J. Stan, 2012. "Economic emergence: An evolutionary economic perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 420-432.
- Andersson, Martin & Klinthäll, Martin, 2012. "The opening of the North–South divide: Cumulative causation, household income disparity and the regional bonus in Taiwan 1976–2005," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 170-179.
- Kirdina, Svetlana, 2012. "From Marxian school of economic thought to system paradigm in economic studies: the institutional matrices theory," MPRA Paper 42998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marechal, Kevin, 2007. "The economics of climate change and the change of climate in economics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5181-5194, October.
- Ibrahim, Gamal & Galt, Vaughan, 2011. "Explaining ethnic entrepreneurship: An evolutionary economics approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 607-613.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.