Why Economics is not an Evolutionary Science
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1898)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gowdy, John & Krall, Lisi, 2013. "The ultrasocial origin of the Anthropocene," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 137-147.
- Kirdina, Svetlana, 2012.
"From Marxian school of economic thought to system paradigm in economic studies: the institutional matrices theory,"
42998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Svetlana Kirdina, 2012. "From Marxian School Of Economic Thought To System Paradigm In Economic Studies: The Institutional Matrices Theory," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(2), pages 53-71.
- Marechal, Kevin, 2007. "The economics of climate change and the change of climate in economics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5181-5194, October.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2014. "Agent-Based Computational Models - A Formal Heuristic for Institutionalist Pattern Modelling?," MPRA Paper 56415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yalcintas, Altug, 2012.
"İktisat doga bilimlerinin Mekke’si mi oluyor?: Toplumsal ve doga bilimleri iliskisi uzerine bir atıf analizi
[Is economics becoming the Mecca of Biology?: A citation analysis of the relationshi," MPRA Paper 43493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ibrahim, Gamal & Galt, Vaughan, 2011. "Explaining ethnic entrepreneurship: An evolutionary economics approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 607-613.
- John Foster & J. Stan Metcalfe, 2011.
"Economic Emergence: an Evolutionary Economic Perspective,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2011-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Foster, John & Metcalfe, J. Stan, 2012. "Economic emergence: An evolutionary economic perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 420-432.
- Clive L. Spash, 2013.
"The Shallow or the Deep Ecological Economics Movement?,"
sre-disc-2013_01, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Spash, Clive L., 2013. "The shallow or the deep ecological economics movement?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 351-362.
- Gowdy, John M. & Dollimore, Denise E. & Wilson, David Sloan & Witt, Ulrich, 2013.
"Economic cosmology and the evolutionary challenge,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 90(S), pages S11-S20.
- Benjamin David, 2014. "Contribution of ICT on Labor Market Polarization: an Evolutionary Approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-25, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Svetlana Kirdina, 2013. "Economic Policy For Real Sector And R&D Financing: Basic Institutional Models," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 9(4), pages 39-52.
- Yane Svetiev, 2013. "How Consumer Law Travels," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 209-230, September.
- Wilson, David Sloan & Gowdy, John M., 2013. "Evolution as a general theoretical framework for economics and public policy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 90(S), pages S3-S10.
- Kapás, Judit, 1999.
"Szükséges-e többdimenziós vállalatelmélet?. Az evolúciós vállalatelmélet kritikai összefoglalása
[Is a multi-dimensional theory of the firm necessary?. A critical summary of the evoluti," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 823-841.
- Johnson, Dominic D.P. & Price, Michael E. & Van Vugt, Mark, 2013. "Darwin's invisible hand: Market competition, evolution and the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 90(S), pages S128-S140.
- Andersson, Martin & Klinthäll, Martin, 2012. "The opening of the North–South divide: Cumulative causation, household income disparity and the regional bonus in Taiwan 1976–2005," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 170-179.
- Irini Maltsoglou & Aysen Tanyeri-Abur, 2005. "Transaction Costs, Institutions and Smallholder Market Integration: Potato Producers in Peru," Working Papers 05-04, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.