The Theory of International Values II
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its journal Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 4 (1894)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamid Faruqee & Douglas Laxton & Dirk Muir & Paolo Pesenti, 2006.
"Would Protectionism Defuse Global Imbalances and Spur Economic Activity? A Scenario Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
12704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faruqee, Hamid & Laxton, Douglas & Muir, Dirk & Pesenti, Paolo, 2008. "Would protectionism defuse global imbalances and spur economic activity? A scenario analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2651-2689, August.
- Faruqee, Hamid & Laxton, Doug & Muir, Dirk & Pesenti, Paolo, 2006. "Would Protectionism Defuse Global Imbalances and Spur Economic Activity? A Scenario Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 5993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hamid Faruqee & Douglas Laxton & Dirk Muir & Paolo Pesenti, 2006. "Would protectionism defuse global imbalances and spur economic activity?: a scenario analysis," Staff Reports 268, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang, 2011. "Why might a country want to develop its comparative disadvantage industries? A general equilibrium analysis," CEMA Working Papers 436, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Fleming, Euan M., 2007. "Use of the single factoral terms of trade to analyse agricultural production," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(2), June.
- Kemp, Murray C., 2008. "How normal is normality in consumption?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 44-47, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.