Reforming Unitary Enterprises in Russian Economy: the Sectoral and Regional Aspects
AbstractThe research focuses on an analysis of the course of the unitary enterprises reform and studying challenges and conflicts arising during the process and assessment of its prospects in the context of the challenges associated with modernization of the national economy Russia faces today. The paper studies practical aspects of functioning and reforming of unitary enterprises at the level of single agencies, sectors and regions. The authors also identify main economic and organizational and legal; constraints that affect the process and provide assessments of its prospects.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Research Paper Series.
Volume (Year): (2004)
Issue (Month): 81P ()
Reforming; Unitary Enterprises; Russian Economy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H82 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Property
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statistics
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.