Corporate Governance and Self-regulation in Institutional Changes System
AbstractThis work is part of studies conducted by the IET in the sphere of institutional changes going on within the framework of the economy in transition. Particular emphasis is placed on state-of-the-art methods of theoretic and empirical research that can reveal the influence of different institutional changes on the processes of economic growth, in particular the problems of introducing mechanisms capable of providing the market and regulating agencies with necessary economic information. Special sections are concerned with the issues of self-regulation of economic relations and the peculiarities of the consolidation of the self-regulation system in Russia.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Research Paper Series.
Volume (Year): (2006)
Issue (Month): 101 ()
Corporate; Governance; Self-regulation; Institutional System;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.