Mortgage in the Russian Federation in 2012
AbstractThough the lending rate on mortgage housing loans (MHL) in rubles increased from 11.4% as of December 1, 2011 to 12.7% as of January 1, 2013 the volume of mortgage housing lending in 2012 increased 32% and 44% as regards the number of loans (690,661 loans) and in money terms (Rb 1,029 trillion), respectively, as compared to 2011. As of January 1, 2013, the share of the debt on MHL without overdue payments as a percentage of the total amount of the debt on MHL increased by 1.87 p.p. as compared to January 1, 2012 and amounted to 95.93%. The share of MHL in foreign currency in the volume of the extended loans keeps decreasing and amounted to 1.42% in 2012.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Mortgage; Russian Federation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.