AbstractIn October 2012, growth in the Russian foreign trade turnover took place as a result of expansion of trade relations with far abroad states. In October 2012, the value of Russian import amounted to the record-high level in the entire period of observation. At the same time, the number of countries which Russia has a negative trade balance with has increased.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Other versions of this item:
- Nadezhda Volovik & Karina Kharina, 2013. "Foreign Trade," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 2, pages 41-45, February.
- Nadezhda Volovik, 2013. "Foreign Trade," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 9, pages 26-28, September.
- Nadezhda Volovik, 2013. "Foreign Trade," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 8, pages 21-23, August.
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.