The Real Estate Market In The Russian Federation In H1 2013
AbstractIn the first six months of 2013, 278,200 apartments with the total floorspace of 22.6m sq. meters were built. The average actual cost of building of 1 sq. meter rose by 11.8% in the first six months of 2013 as compared to the same period of 2012 and amounted to Rb 35,628, while the ratio between the price of 1 sq. meter of housing on the primary market and the cost of building of 1 sq. meter decreased within the same period by 7.0 p.p. and amounted to 138.5%. In the first six months of 2013, the volume of registration of individuals’ titles to land plots increased by 5.9% as compared to the first six months of 2012. In January-July 2013, 410,880 mortgage housing loans (MHL) worth Rb 663.6bn were extended which figure exceeds by 28.1% the monetary volume of MHL extended in January-July 2012. In July 2013, the average weighted monthly rate on MHL in rubles fell to 12.5%.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
: REAL ESTATE MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.