AbstractIn June 2013, the Russian foreign trade key indicators saw an insignificant growth on a year-on-year basis. Growth in exports was determined by increase in physical volumes of exports against falling export prices, whereas growth in imports was governed by increase in import prices against contracting physical volumes of imports. On September 1, 2013, updates and amendments were made to the common customs tariff of the Customs Union as part of Russia’s obligations to the WTO.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Other versions of this item:
- Nadezhda Volovik & Karina Kharina, 2013. "Foreign Trade," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 2, pages 41-45, February.
- Nadezhda Volovik, 2013. "Foreign Trade," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 8, pages 21-23, August.
- Nadezhda Volovik & Karina Kharina, 2013. "Foreign Trade," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 1, pages 48-51, January.
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.