Real Sector Of The Economy: Factors And Trends In H1 2013
AbstractIn the 1st half of 2013, business activity in the Russian economy was determined by weakening of the external demand on goods of the Russian export and moderate growth in domes?? c demand. A decrease in investments in capital assets and stagnation of manufacturing industries had a negative effect on the domes?? c market. Growth rates of consumer demand amount to less than 50% of the indices of the 1st half of 2012. According to evaluations of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, in the 1st half of 2013 GDP growth rates amounted to 1.7% year-on-year.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
REAL SECTOR OF THE ECONOMY: FACTORS AND;
Other versions of this item:
- Olga Izryadnova, 2013. "Real Sector Of The Economy: Factors And Trends In H1 2013," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 10, pages 18-20, October.
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Capital; Investment; Capacity
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.