Real Sector Of The Economy: Factors And Trends In H1 2013
AbstractIn the 1st half of 2013, business activity in the Russian economy was determined by weakening of the external demand on goods of the Russian export and moderate growth in domes?? c demand. A decrease in investments in capital assets and stagnation of manufacturing industries had a negative effect on the domes?? c market. Growth rates of consumer demand amount to less than 50% of the indices of the 1st half of 2012. According to evaluations of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, in the 1st half of 2013 GDP growth rates amounted to 1.7% year-on-year.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
REAL SECTOR OF THE ECONOMY: FACTORS AND;
Other versions of this item:
- Olga Izryadnova, 2013. "Real Sector Of The Economy: Factors And Trends In H1 2013," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 10, pages 18-20, October.
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Capital; Investment; Capacity
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.