AbstractIn May 2013, a trend of reduction of the Russian trade surplus which started in June 2012 continued. The US, Turkey and Japan joined the claim against Russia fi led by the European Union on July 2013 to the Court of the World Trade Organization. The Russian side intends to take every effort to reach an amicable settlement by means of consultations to avoid sanctions. In its turn, the Customs Union of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan has advised the WTO that it intends to introduce economic sanctions in respect of Ukrainian goods. From July 15, 2013, temporary restrictions have been imposed on import to Russia of finished meat and dairy products from Greece and some enterprises from Lithuania..
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Other versions of this item:
- Nadezhda Volovik, 2013. "Foreign Trade," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 9, pages 26-28, September.
- Nadezhda Volovik & Karina Kharina, 2013. "Foreign Trade," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 1, pages 48-51, January.
- Nadezhda Volovik & Karina Kharina, 2013. "Foreign Trade," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 2, pages 41-45, February.
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.