Mortgage In The Russian Federation In Q1 2013
AbstractIn January–February 2013, 83,925 MHL for the total amount of Rb132.94bn were extended which is 28.24% more in monetary terms than in January–February 2012. As of March 1, 2013, the outstanding debt on MHL amounted to Rb2.05 trillion having exceeded by 36.71% the respective debt as of March 1, 2012. In 2013, the overdue debt as compared to the outstanding debt on MHL in rubles kept decreasing and amounted to 1.45% as of March 1, while that on MHL in foreign currency was growing and amounted to 11.57% as of March 1, 2013. The debt on MHL with payment overdue for over 180 days was decreasing and as of March 1, 2013 amounted to 1.41% of the total debt. The weighted average monthly rate on MHL in rubles kept growing and amounted to 12.8% in February
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.