Aggregation Functions With Non-Monotonic Measures
AbstractIn this paper non-monotonic measures and their properties are considered and described. Subsequently we study discrete non-monotonic Choquet integral under the viewpoint of aggregation, and its axiomatic characterization. Moreover, we show that for non-monotonic measures the Shapley index can fail to represent the relative importance of a criterion, thus we introduce a new performance index. Finally we apply non-monotonic integral to a well known classical case study.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Fuzzy-set Management and Economy (SIGEF) in its journal FUZZY ECONOMIC REVIEW.
Volume (Year): XIII (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
aggregation operators; non-additive measures; non-monotonic measures; Choquet integral;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Bortot & Mario Fedrizzi & Silvio Giove, 2011. "Modelling fraud detection by attack trees and Choquet integral," DISA Working Papers 2011/09, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 31 Aug 2011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aurelio Fernandez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.