Some Opinions On The Relation Between Security Economy And Economy Security
AbstractThe paper basically deals with two important concepts: security economy and economy security. The former is a relatively new term implying the way of building an entire system of protection by measures and activities to prevent deliberate actions affecting the quality of life and goods, while the latter is a term understood only post factum, when the threats to the economic security of a state have had effect. Therefore, a macroeconomic equilibrium at the world level should be correlated with internal political, economic and social equilibrium in order to ensure long-term sustainable development of the economy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov in its journal Review of General Management.
Volume (Year): 16 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.spiruharet.ro/facultati/facultate.php?id=7
More information through EDIRC
Public economics; structure and scope of Government; Economic integration; Public policy; General; International or Comparative.;
Other versions of this item:
- Valeriu Ioan-Franc & Marius Andrei Diamescu, 2010. "Some Opinions on the Relation between Security Economy and Economic Security," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 31(2(40)), pages 129-159, December.
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (George Maniu).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.