Management Of Renewable Energy And Regional Development - Case Study: Brasov County
AbstractThe topic of the management of renewable energy and its implications on the regional development is highly debated nowadays. Therefore, the aim of this study is to reveal recent research focused on the management of renewable energy and regional development. Firstly, the renewable energy’s role in regional development is revealed, and secondly, some strategic developments of Brasov County through the use of renewable energy are disclosed. The findings of this study reveal that there are some trends for the strategic development of Brasov County through the use of renewable energy. The results of this study may be helpful for upcoming research in the area of implementing renewable energy projects for urban development of the regions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov in its journal Review of General Management.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.spiruharet.ro/facultati/facultate.php?id=7
More information through EDIRC
management; renewable energy; regional development; Brasov County; strategic development.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruxandra Irina POPESCU & Razvan Andrei CORBOS, 2011. "Vienna`S Branding Campaign – Strategic Option For Developing Austria`S Capital In A Top Tourism Destination," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(3), pages 43-60, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (George Maniu).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.